Monday, September 15, 2008

Lesse, stuff have been happening lately..


I went for art classes yesterday (finally), it was rather fun cause we were doing weird poses for each other for 3 minute sketches and pencil portraits and drawing the bendable wooden figure! Sadly, it'll be my last lesson till the end of the O's cause my mom banned me from going ):

Xiner Kaying yeeteng and I walked down to bugis together, xiner and I stayed to get some yummy food ^_^



well, I got into some trouble just to go for this ONE lesson. lets not go further into that, yup.

Had myself a nice little morning (like real) today, an okay afternoon (half of it sucked like hell, same reason as the morning), and a great evening/night.

I CLEANED UP MY TABLE AND I FEEL SO PROUD OF MYSELF ^_^



on my way to FTS, i saw this:

(Y) its abit blur but hmm, what an innovative umbrella its stuck on her head ahaha.



and when I went home ...

I saw TWO smashed schools, that's why we have to close all our windows to prevent dust from getting in. Which makes my room freaking hot but eh, no choice.



and my biggest accomplishment for the day:

(its supposed to be VERY tidy but eh, i have alot of junk in my room so this is as good as it can get)

the studying table..


the...corner for putting books and files (ignore the stuff at the side lol they'll be gone soon)


and tadahhh, my room.

now you know why I get distracted so easily, the com is friggin next to my table x.x
. Don't worry though I'll turn if off when I study in the day/study outside/in the living room

(those coloured papers with words have yan yu on them and my mom stuck them on, cause my bro had them last time too -___-)




hah I'm off I lead a boringzxzxz life thus the lousy english and everything today.

No comments: